Submissions are now being accepted for the 2024 Play Lab.
- 20 to 120 minutes in length.
- no more than ten actors needed.
- no prior publications or professional productions.
- no musicals without prior permissions from the coordinator.
- One submission per author.
- PDF or Word documents accepted.
All genres and styles of storytelling are welcome. We will accept the first 300 submissions from writers who have not participated before and don’t reside in Alaska. The deadlines for writers who do meet those qualifications is November 20. If you’ have questions, feel free to contact Coordinator Dawson Moore.
Accepted authors are expected to attend the Conference June 8-15, along with approximately 50 other authors for a weeklong developmental immersion. Travel expenses are the responsibility of the playwrights.